The VAA is a statewide member trade association that supports and strengthens individual businesses, leveraging this collective voice to influence and enhance the Vermont tourism industry.
Benefits and Membership Overview
- Promoting and growing Vermont’s one‐of‐a‐kind attractions, an important contributor to the state’s tourism industry.
- Annually print 900,000 Official Vermont Road Maps and Guide to Vermont Attractions. Member locations are designated by a “dot” and description on the Map and online at VTAttractions.org.
- The VAA Map is distributed by VAA to surrounding drive markets; to state Welcome and Information Centers; by the Vermont Dept. of Tourism and Marketing; through travel inquiries at 1‐800‐Vermont and at conferences and events domestic and internationally.
- Each member has a VAA branded rack at their location with rack cards/brochures of all members and Maps displayed. This offers statewide exposure for your attraction in 67+ desired Member locations.
- VAA website VTAttractions.org is the associated online resource for all member information and other travel related items. Members receive a listing on the site and other designations on maps and content.
- Vermont Department of Tourism and Marketing is a partner and has designated the Vermont Attractions Map as the official road map for Vermont
- Member engagement, education and networking opportunities in an annual full member meeting in the fall and in regional meetings in the spring.
- The VAA is managed by a Board of Directors and President and through extensive membership involvement. A just completed, comprehensive 5‐year strategic plan outlines programs, projects and plans that focus on the growth and success of the members of this 53‐ year‐old trade association.