Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits
Vermont Ice Wine & Cocktail Open House
Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits will be hosting their annual Vermont Ice Wine & Cocktail Open House on Saturday & Sunday, December 16th and 17th, from 10am to 5pm at the winery in Cambridge, Vermont.
Enjoy and learn about the variety of premium Vermont Ice products produced with Vermont grown grapes, Vermont grown apples, and estate maple syrup including traditional ice wines, ice cider, cream liqueur and brandy!
This event is the perfect time to buy holiday gifts of Vermont Ice wine, and a great place to come have some fun with an assortment of festive activities:
• 20% OFF Vermont Ice Wines
• Free Tastings of all Vermont Ice Wines & Spirits
• $3 OFF Vermont Ice Maple Crème Liqueur
• Cocktail Tastings with Holiday themed Cocktails and recipes to take home!
• Vermont Ice Maple Creme Milkshakes
• Hot Glögg Specials
• Pie Empire will be onsite with European-style Meat Pies – Come Hungry!
• Holiday Gift Box Specials, Local Chocolates and Hand-Pulled Candy Canes, and More!
Enjoy a glass warm Glögg or your favorite Boyden Valley wine or cider while you take in the holiday air and finish up your shopping list! Parking is free and no entrance fee, tickets, or reservations are required. Fill your holiday with Boyden spirit!
Contact Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits by phone (802) 644- 8151 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions. Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BoydenValleyWinery
Free to attend some activities have individual prices.